In this project I wanted to focus on creating a more realistic character with natural features and materials.
I haven't worked a lot with hair cards before and I knew this would become a challenge. Since my time frame for this project was limited and I wanted to finish it before my upcoming internship started, I decided to buy a nice set of hair textures from the user ICGA on CGTrader. However, the geometry and Placement of the cards I did myself as well as some color correction of the textures to get a ginger tone.
One of the main focal points of this project was, as I mentioned, the skin textures and materials. I worked a lot on the skin both during the sculpting and the texturing phase and I learned a lot during the process.